I Early Voted. Now the wait

So... for the first time ever, I voted early. Actually I didn't know I could vote other than Election Day. I thought it was only absentee voters who could send in their ballets early. I began hearing about the 'millions' of early voters and googled my home town. Yes, I found out. I could vote early.

That is what I did. Last Friday. 4th November. The line was about an hour long. I was shocked as I've never waited to vote. I asked the lady who was handing out forms if I should leave and go to my precinct on Tuesday, Election Day, to vote. Her reply was that the lines would be much worse.

This election, like no other in my lifetime, is so important. I think I speak for many when I say I'm not voting FOR a candidate but AGAINST a candidate. When I've been asked who I voted for, I say, The person whose husband I loved!

So now we wait. This is not a 'good' wait. I'm nervous, not knowing what the outcome is. The polls, of which there are many, very greatly.

I'm also worried about November 9th. The day after. This Country is so divided that it is a real concern as to how those whose candidate doesn't get in will feel. Truthfully speaking though, I feel if Hillary gets in, we'll see the most problems/trouble, as the Trump voters are a strange breed, filled with hate, and hatred if their candidate doesn't get elected.

Tick...tock... tick...tock

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Timeless