Women...grow a pair!

This election, which is the most vile election since I've been alive, has angered, frustrated, appalled me on so many levels.

This post is about the women coming out with the sexual alligations regarding Trump. I'm not a Trump supporter yet I am sick and tired of these women and men who say Trump isn't qualified to be President because of this. 

As far as running the Country, sex has NOTHING to do with anything. My hero's are President Kennedy and President Clinton. They were not known for pure behavior. I could give a rats ass as to what a President does as long as it isn't hurting the Country, and having sex outside a marriage is NOT hurting the country! (and I can only think of two Presidents who have not had affairs).

My take is that it is the politicians who are concerned for their jobs that are lashing out. It is beyond the pale for women to come out and act like they are 'assulted' by a man (Trump in this case) kissing them without their permission! Seriously?  

Women, grow a pair. If you want to be a strong woman, show your strength by not being a simpering victim but a strong woman. Speak strongly, rise above the "15 minutes of fame" of being a 'victim".


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Early Voted. Now the wait

Timeless